CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY (CR) COMMITTEE TERMS OF REFERENCE
The duties of the Committee shall be to:
- demonstrate the corporate commitment and leadership in the area of corporate responsibility to help drive the Kelda Group’s (the Group) ambitions and targets;
- shape the corporate responsibility activity within the Group with particular emphasis on the activity within Yorkshire Water Services Limited (YW);
- set clear corporate responsibility objectives for the Group, including YW;
- monitor and challenge the Group’s performance against those objectives;
- determine an agenda for the key issues to be addressed by the Group, through the involvement of external bodies and agencies and Group personnel;
- recommend to the board of Kelda Holdings Ltd the environmental policy of the Group and any changes to such policy;
- recommend to the boards of Kelda Holdings Ltd and YW the corporate responsibility policy of the Group and YW and any changes to such policies;
- report on the above matters to the boards of Kelda Holdings Ltd, Kelda Group Ltd and Yorkshire Water Services Ltd.
The Committee shall be responsible for:
- delivery of the Group's corporate social responsibility reports;
- the creation of a culture of environmental and corporate responsibility awareness within the Group.
- liaising with and directing activity of other relevant Group committees;
- advising on opportunities for partnerships to further the Group’s corporate responsibility objectives;
- benchmarking performance of the Group against leading comparators;
- monitoring the work of and receiving reports from the Environmental Advisory Panel (the “EAP”).
|MEMBERSHIP||The members of the Committee shall be as determined from time to time by the board of Kelda Group Ltd|
|ATTENDANCE||The Committee may invite members of the EAP and technical specialists from within the Group to attend its meetings from time to time.|
|CHAIRMAN||The Chairman of the Committee shall be the Group Chief Executive|
|ADVISERS||The Committee shall be entitled to seek appropriate professional advice inside and outside the Group.|
|SECRETARY||The Group Company Secretary shall be the secretary of the Committee|
|QUORUM||The quorum of the Committee shall be governed by the Company's Articles of Association from time to time.|
|MINUTES||The minutes of meetings of the Committee shall be received by the boards of Kelda Holdings Ltd, Kelda Group Ltd and Yorkshire Water Services Ltd.|